Bright Bright Great is excited to announce the launch of the InterOptic brand from Advantage Optics with a revamped art direction and website, interoptic.com.
Bright Bright Great worked with AdvantageOptics from brand strategy down to create an updated brand identity, art direction, strategy and more. We are continuing to work with the IO team on internal collateral and brand elements.
A major thank you to our friends at AdvantageOptics and we are excited to continue on with your team.
12 months to the day, we jokingly shot this tweet out.
“I don’t see you doing a worse job for us than other people have done. I have low expectations.”
This was something that was jokingly said to us during a project kickoff, but what has happened in the 12 months since this was said has been pretty remarkable.
Here’s a few key points that worth talking about:
- Overall Traffic – Doubled
- Largest Online Sale – Happened
- Digital Sales – Doubled
Now, although these aren’t standard results, this is kind of a big deal for us stepping up to share our skills with clients.
A quick note from our Creative Director:
In January, Bright Bright Great turned 10 years old.
Starting as our my personal freelance moniker in 2007, BBG has grown to a multi-million dollar adventure, serving clients around the world and producing amazing creative and tech for all those we have worked with.
It’s been an amazing ride so far and we aren’t planning to quit anytime soon. Thanks to everyone for the support and exciting projects we’ve been a part of over the last decade. Our journey continues.
Creative Director, Founder
We’re Bright Bright Great, a small Chicago-based team of designers, developers & strategists. We work with a wide range of clients from funded startups, longstanding businesses, to large tech companies across all industries.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer who’s passionate about interfaces, user-friendly interactions AND clean, bug free code. You’ll be working closely with our design team, development team, and clients to solve problems and create effective solutions to meet both user experience and business goals.
On a regular basis you’ll be responsible for:
- HTML & CSS
- Developing and maintaining WordPress themes
- Collaborating on Interaction Design (from a dev standpoint)
- Salesforce/Pardot Integration
- Responsive email templates (HTML & CSS)
- Cleaning up bugs for existing clients as they arise
- API integration
- At least 3 years experience with WordPress
- Experience working with designers and developers
- Experience working with clients
- Have worked in an agency before
- Ability to walk clients through identifying helpful debugging information
- Ability to work within existing codebase
- Comfortable planning out a content management strategy for complex content-heavy sites
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Comfortable working remotely using apps such as Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Google Apps, Hangouts, etc.
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Ability to organize and manage your own responsibilities and hit deadlines.
- Comfortable with Git/GitHub
- Enthusiastic and opinionated about what you do, but open to accepting feedback.
- Enjoy having discussions around process, strategy, and the story behind coding decisions
- Quick to learn
- Salesforce/Pardot Integration
Interested? Fill out an application:
* BBG is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
** No recruiters.
Bright Bright Great is excited to announce the launch of Black Spectacles revamped art direction and website, blackspectacles.com.
Bright Bright Great has been lucky enough to work with the Black Spectacles team over almost 10 years, assisting with brand, design, strategy and more. We have also worked with Black Spectacles’ community products such as Super Simple, ARE Prep and ARE Live.