Full Time Chicago, IL, Remote Bright Bright Great is hiring a Mid-Level, to Senior Project Manager. As BBG is a fully remote team, this position is open to Chicago-based as well as all similar time-zones.
Senior Project Manager
Reports to Account Manager and Agency Director, collaborates with the entire BBG team. Bright Bright Great is a Chicago-based digital design studio with over 13 years of experience creating unique interactive digital experiences that align technology and usability with goals.
If you’re interested in joining a team of extremely passionate and talented individuals, we’d love to hear from you! BBG’s Project Management is assertive and proactive in nature paired with organization, communication and a strong commitment to building relationships — both internally and externally — is the backbone to our account staff.
With tenure in this role, a senior project manager supports the entire team in multiple facets and works hard to merge tactical support with a strategic process vision. Recaps, project follow-ups and client updates are the primary focus of this role while supporting the Account Manager in an effort to lead the client.
This detail-critical team member — whose constant follow-ups and check-ins keep the project moving — ensures a project is completed in budget and on time. A team mindset and incredible attention to detail is critical.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Project workflow management from kick-off through execution (Asana)
- Experience collaborating and managing remote team members
- Experience collaborating with external contractors in various capacities
- Collaboration with Design and Development teams for scheduling, and resource needs
- Communicate updates, requests and blockers to clients daily
- Setup and lead client update calls
- Support Account team with estimate, brief, internal project setup and timeline generation
- Proactively manage systems: data inputs, project tracking, server, etc.
- Backfill Account Manager while away; attentive to workflow of project
- Request client assets for all projects and organize on server
- Implement streamlined process improvements, as you see fit
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients and colleagues
- Exercise your collaborative spirit, every day: “Fight like you’re right, listen like you’re wrong.”
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, marketing, or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a PM role within an agency (including digital/technology)
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email, text and traditional letter writing)
- Effective time management: ability to manage multiple assignments at once
- A well-rounded knowledge of the design process from Research & Strategy, Development Handoff through launch
- Highly organized
- Excellent listener
- Committed to excellence
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, Google Drive and Docs and a Apple OS environment
- Strong desire and drive to do what it takes to be successful
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* BBG is an equal opportunity employer and encourages BIPOC applicants to apply. No recruiters.