BBG is looking for a Senior Front End Developer who is passionate about interfaces, user-friendly interactions, and well-documented, bug-free code. You’ll be working closely with our design team, the rest of the development team, and clients to solve problems and create effective solutions to meet both user experience and business goals.
- 5 years WordPress experience
- Familiarity with advanced CSS techniques such as flexbox and grid
- Experience with SCSS or other preprocessors
- Familiarity with Grunt or similar task runners
- Experience with simple API integrations (ie: MailChimp), understand concept of API integration
- Experience working within legacy codebases
- Familiarity with Git and Git branching models such as Gitflow
- Familiarity with Shopify/WooCommerce
- Understand basics of SEO optimization for modern web practices
- Experience with with any of the following: Shopify, Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, CraftCMS
- Experience with any other server-side languages.
- Email development
- Clear Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Client Facing Communication
- Desire to Learn and Push Self
About Us: BBG is a close-knit team of designers, developers and strategists who genuinely enjoy our time working together. We value diversity and empower all employees to have an active role in steering our team forward. We take our snacks and beverages seriously–we’re known for our summer happy hour parties, and we always have La Croix, Coke Zero, and cocktail/mocktail ingredients within reach. Our office is dog-friendly as well as human-friendly! How to Apply: Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Subject line: 2018 Front-End WordPress Developer
- A brief introduction to yourself, highlighting relevant work experience
- Why you are interested in this role at BBG
- A link to live sites you’ve built, Git, etc. we need to view your actual code.
- Salary requirements
No recruiters. BBG is an equal opportunity employer.