BBG is looking for a Digital Marketing & Content Strategist with 3-5 years of experience working in the following areas:
- Digital Strategy
- Market Research
- SEO & SEM
- Social Media
- Content Creation/Copywriting
- Data Analysis
- Brand Messaging & Tone
- Keyword and Goal-focused Content
- Article Creation/Web Content based on Link/Google Goals
- Email Marketing
- Press Releases
SEO & SEM
- Link Buying
- Site Optimization
- PPC ($250,000+)
- Keyword Strategy
- Account Management
- Paid & Sponsored Advertising
- Content Creation & Reporting
- You are data driven!
- Must have experience $250,000+ PPC with the data to show the success of the campaign.
- Must have experience creating a Digital Strategy based on Client goals.
- Must have experience writing and producing content tied to skills above.
- Must have experience managing and producing content calendars Social Media accounts with a larger audience.
- Full-time contract-to-hire position. August/September start.
No recruiters. About Us: BBG is a close-knit team of designers, developers and strategists who genuinely enjoy our time working together. We value diversity and empower all employees to have an active role in steering our team forward. We take our snacks and beverages seriously–we’re known for our summer happy hour parties, and we always have La Croix, Coke Zero, and cocktail/mocktail ingredients within reach. Our office is dog-friendly as well as human-friendly! Wonder what it’s like to work at BBG? Apprenticeship Recap – Kara Shim Apprenticeship Recap – Ken Barrios Apprenticeship Recap – Maayan Brown Apprenticeship Recap – Quan Ika Vu Apprenticeship Recap – Dayan D’Aniello Apprenticeship Recap – Margaux Delapierre How to Apply: Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Subject line: 2018 Digital Marketing & Content Strategy Application
- A brief introduction to yourself, highlighting relevant work experience
- Why you are interested in this role at BBG
- A link to your online portfolio
- Sample work for SEO/SEM (plus reporting), PPC plus reporting, marketing strategy
No recruiters. BBG is an equal opportunity employer.