BBG is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist/Content Strategist:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- SEO & SEM Experience
- Data & Reporting
- Content Strategy & Copywriting
- High Level Growth Strategy for Clients
SEO & SEM
- Site Optimization based on Goal Keywords
- Organic Optimization and Best Practices
- PPC ($250,000+)
- Keyword Strategy
- Link Buying
- Account Management
- Paid & Sponsored Advertising
- Content Creation & Reporting
- Brand Messaging & Tone
- Keyword and Goal-focused Content
- Press Releases
- Article Creation/Web Content Creation
- Email Marketing
- You are data driven!
- You can write copy that is intelligent and within a specified “voice”
- Must have experience $250,000+ PPC with the data to show the success of the campaign.
- Must have experience creating a Digital Strategy based on Client goals.
- Must have experience writing and producing content tied to skills above.
- Must have experience managing and producing content calendars Social Media accounts with a larger audience.
About Us: BBG is a close-knit team of designers, developers and strategists who genuinely enjoy our time working together. We value diversity and empower all employees to have an active role in steering our team forward. We take our snacks and beverages seriously–we’re known for our summer happy hour parties, and we always have La Croix, Coke Zero, and cocktail/mocktail ingredients within reach. Our office is dog-friendly as well as human-friendly! Wonder what it’s like to work at BBG? Apprenticeship Recap – Kara Shim Apprenticeship Recap – Ken Barrios Apprenticeship Recap – Maayan Brown Apprenticeship Recap – Quan Ika Vu Apprenticeship Recap – Dayan D’Aniello Apprenticeship Recap – Margaux Delapierre How to Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Subject line: 2018 Digital Marketing & Content Strategy Application
- A brief introduction to yourself, highlighting relevant work experience
- Why you are interested in this role at BBG
- A link to your online portfolio
No recruiters. BBG is an equal opportunity employer.