Junior Digital & Brand Designer (Full Time)
Our award winning design studio is growing and we’re looking for a Junior Designer (with 0-3 years experience) interested in crafting digital design solutions alongside our team!
Bright Bright Great is a small, but mighty Chicago-based multidisciplinary design studio (est. 2008), creating unique interactive digital experiences that align technology and accessibility in unique ways. If you’re interested in joining a small, but growing team of passionate and talented individuals, – apply now!
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to work across both internal and client facing projects, allowing you to both push the boundaries of your practice as well as see the practical implications of your designs.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Ability to work in a collaborative based studio.
- Flexibility and comfort working in quickly changing environments.
- Highly organized, passionate, energetic, self-starter with great interpersonal skills, can work independently as well as alongside a larger design team.
- An aptitude to experiment and move from idea to concept to test quickly but in an organized fashion.
- Proficient in inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma.
- Keen eye for detail and demonstrated understanding of graphic design systems, print production, and typography.
- Eager to learn about web design and evolve as a designer.
- An awareness of contemporary trends in technology, art, and design.
- Student or current graduate of a design degree (graphic, interior, production, architecture, or related field).
- Portfolio link or sample attachment is required with your application.
- Create sketches, wireframes, & layouts, to communicate initial design ideas.
- Develop those ideas into tangible graphic solutions across print, and web.
- Adapt designs based on feedback, and articulate specifications surrounding your solutions.
- Assist in the maintenance of client based solutions such as WordPress Website CMS, Social Media Content Creation, Updated Graphics, & Brand and Campaign Content Ideation.
- Assist with internal needs such as BBG social media.
This position reports to our Design Lead and Agency Director, but is expected to collaborate alongside the entire team including Project Management, Accounts, and Development. Our team is fully remote, and operates in CDT, and we give preference to candidates in similar time zones.
How To Apply
Please send your resume, why you would like to work at BBG, and specific samples of the skills noted above to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BBG is an equal opportunity employer and encourages BIPOC applicants to apply. No recruiters.