Digital & Brand Designer
Our award winning design studio is growing and we’re looking for a Digital & Brand Designer (with 5+ years digital web and brand experience) interested in crafting digital design solutions alongside our team!
Bright Bright Great is a small, but mighty Chicago-based multidisciplinary design studio (est. 2008), creating unique interactive digital experiences that align technology and accessibility in unique ways. If you’re interested in joining a small, but growing team of passionate and talented individuals, – apply now!
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to work across both internal and client facing projects, allowing you to both push the boundaries of your practice as well as see the practical implications of your designs.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
- 5+ years creating in the digital space from websites and application to UI (art direction, design build, development handoff)
- 5+ years working with UX tasks (digital strategy, information architecture, user journeys, brand systems)
- 3+ years creating and presenting work to clients.
- 3+ years communicating directly with clients.
- Awareness of contemporary trends in technology, art, and design.
- Expert proficiency in Figma.
- Experience working with both front and back-end developers in WordPress.
- Experience working with a project manager.
- A general understanding of accessibility and usability as it pertains to the web.
- A general understanding of best practices for SEO as it pertains to digital design and the web.
- Keen eye for detail and demonstrated understanding of graphic design systems, print production, and typography.
- Ability to work in a collaborative based studio.
- Flexibility and comfort working in quickly changing environments.
- Highly organized, passionate, energetic, self-starter with great interpersonal skills, can work independently as well as alongside a larger design team.
- An aptitude to experiment and move from idea to concept to test quickly, but in an organized fashion.
- Eager to continue to evolve as a designer and thought leader.
- Art direction
- Client communication
- Digital strategy
- User-experience design
- Inspiration gathering
- Presentation and documentation
- Adapt designs based on feedback, and articulate specifications surrounding your solutions.
- Assist in the maintenance of client based solutions such as WordPress Website CMS, Social Media Content Creation, Updated Graphics, & Brand and Campaign Content Ideation.
- Assist with internal needs such as BBG social media.
This position reports to our Creative Director, and will be collaborating alongside the entire team including Project Management, Accounts, and Development. Our team is fully remote, and operates in CDT.
How To Apply
Please send your resume, why you would like to work at BBG, and a sample portfolio including web art direction and logo/brand system work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BBG is an equal opportunity employer and encourages BIPOC applicants to apply.