BBG is Hiring a Full-Stack Web Developer
Bright Bright Great is a strategic digital brand agency. We create world-class brands and meaningful, inclusive experiences that delight, engage, and deliver value to all users. Since 2007, we’ve partnered with clients large and small across education, finance, retail, fashion, food and beverage, and travel.
We are looking for an experienced web developer who takes pride in their work and strives to create clean and simple code. You’ll be working closely with our development team, our design team, and clients to solve problems and create effective solutions to meet both user experience and business goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining and improving front-end code bases across a variety of client websites
- Collaborating with designers to create engaging and delightful digital solutions that meet client and user needs
- Communicate with clients throughout the entire project, from kickoff through launch
- Contribute to our team culture through code reviews, contributing ideas, improving processes, and giving and receiving constructive feedback
- PHP (WordPress and/or Laravel)
- Experience with Git
- Understand basics of SEO optimization
- Familiarity with webpack
- Experience developing responsive websites
- At least one year of experience in front-end development
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience with WCAG
- Experience with ecommerce, including Shopify
- Experience with with any of the following: WooCommerce, Shopify, Salesforce, MailChimp, Pardot, Hubspot, CraftCMS
- Email development experience
- Web Hosting experience
The ideal candidate is:
- Detail oriented
- A problem solver
- A clear communicator
- Passionate and motivated to learn
- Works well in a team
- Works well on multiple projects at the same time
- Works well in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
To apply send an email with your resume, Git link, relevant sites that you have lead the development on and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
BBG is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters please.