BBG Is Hiring A Full Stack WordPress Developer with E-Commerce and Tech Integration Experience
We’re looking for a Full-Stack WordPress Developer with E-Commerce experience passionate about elegant, well-documented, bug-free code. You’ll be working closely with our design team, the rest of the development team, and clients to solve problems and create effective solutions to meet both user experience and business goals.
- 5 years WordPress experience
- 5 years PHP experience
- 5 years experience building semi-custom and custom ecommerce solutions.
- Familiarity with Stripe and Authorize.net
- Experience with complex API integrations, familiarity with REST API concepts and best practices
- Experience with creating database architecture for MySQL (or other SQL databases) and writing complex database queries
- Experience working within legacy codebases
- Familiarity with Git and Git branching models such as Gitflow
- Ability to jump into legacy and custom codebases to make changes
- Experience with API integration with any of the following services: Salesforce, Pardot
- Experience with any other server-side languages
- Clear Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Client Facing Communication
- Desire to Learn and Push Self
BBG is a close-knit team of designers, developers and strategists who genuinely enjoy our time working together. We value diversity and empower all employees to have an active role in steering our team forward. We take our snacks and beverages seriously–we’re known for our summer happy hour parties, and we always have La Croix, Coke Zero, and cocktail/mocktail ingredients within reach.
Our office is dog-friendly as well as human-friendly!
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Subject line: 2018 Full Stack Developer
- A brief introduction to yourself, highlighting relevant work experience
- Why you are interested in this role at BBG
- Salary Requirements
- A link to live sites you’ve built, Git, etc. we need to view your actual code.
No recruiters. BBG is an equal opportunity employer.