BBG is Hiring a Digital Art Director
Bright Bright Great is hiring a Digital Designer & Art Director to join our team.
BBG is focused on brand strategy including user-experience, art direction, user interfaces, branding, and typography. Having digital work in your portfolio is important to us– our balance of digital to print is 70/30.
- Contribute to all parts of the design process, from ideation and art direction to production design and development hand-off
- Develop branding and voice for existing and new entities
- Design digital experiences while considering the technological and physical constraints of the user
- Develop user experiences and interactions for digital product
- Create and implement unique visual language systems for client projects
- Create sitemaps, user flows, and wireframes
- Communicate with clients and incorporate their perspective while educating them on the design process
- Review data from digital products (websites, email, applications) and make suggestions on improving the user experience and conversion rates
- You’re optimistic, friendly, and organized
- You’re incredibly process-driven and detail-oriented
- You understand the principles of good design, current trends and are aware of the best design and branding inspiration from around the world
- You are passionate about designing stunning, usable experiences for screens, innovative layouts for print, and robust brand guidelines
- You have illustration chops and are able to create illustrations, icons and convey information in a beautiful manner
- You understand social media and can create engaging snippets for brand marketing
- You feel comfortable communicating with clients
- You find inspiration all around you– often from unexpected places
- You are interested in pushing your skills forward and are open to exploring new techniques and mediums
- You care about accessibility, responsive design, and best practices for web design
- You are excited to work with a small team of designers, strategists, and developers
- You have 1-4 years professional experience and formal training in design
- You have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools like InVision or Marvel
- You have photography chops for both studio and on-site, or culture shoots.
- You have motion graphic skills for animations, gifs and vignettes.
- Clear Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Client Facing Communication
- Desire to Learn and Push Self
BBG is a close-knit team of designers, developers and strategists who genuinely enjoy our time working together. We value diversity and empower all employees to have an active role in steering our team forward. We take our snacks and beverages seriously–we’re known for our summer happy hour parties, and we always have La Croix, Coke Zero, and cocktail/mocktail ingredients within reach.
Our office is dog-friendly as well as human-friendly!
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Subject line: 2018 Digital Art Director
- A brief introduction to yourself, highlighting relevant work experience
- Why you are interested in this role at BBG
- Salary requirements
No recruiters. BBG is an equal opportunity employer.