Bright Bright Great is Looking for An Accounts Manager
Bright Bright Great is hiring a Account Manager to join our team and lead project management and accounts.
We’re a small Chicago-based team of designers, developers, marketers, and strategists. We work with a wide range of clients from startups and longstanding businesses, to large companies across all industries. BBG does not have a specialized vertical, we are focused on brand strategy including user-experience, art direction, user interfaces, branding, and typography through marketing and sales execution to achieve desired goals.
The ideal candidate has experience coordinating digital projects and can ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and scope, while bringing out the best of everyone around them. The Account Manager will be involved in every phase of the project, from proposal writing and pitching new business, through launch and support. The Account Manager will maintain relationships with clients and serve as a liaison between the client and BBG team.
We view our clients as our collaborators and partners, and the ideal Account Manager will be eager to work alongside stakeholders and the creative team to ensure the best possible outcome.
We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
New Business (20%):
- Assist in the creation of project proposals and actively participate in project pitches
- Assist our Operations, Creative, and Technology teams in the development of project scopes and proposals
- Attend meetings and conference calls with potential leads and new business
Project Management (80%):
- Process driven leadership
- Seamlessly guide new projects from the proposal phase to project kickoff
- Coordinate daily with Managing Director
- Coordinate internal resources (designers, developers, operations) and clients for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and calendars
- Educate clients on the creative process and guide the team through challenges that may arise
- Assist team leads in resourcing team members across projects
- Track project progress and take action when projects are off track
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, team, and contractors
- You’re optimistic, friendly, and demand organization to the highest degree
- You’re incredibly process-driven and detail-oriented
- You have at least 2 years experience working as a project manager or account manager within a design agency
- You have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have experience working on a small but nimble team
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects and ongoing changing calendars
- You have experience with Asana, G Suite (Google Apps), WordPress, and time tracking software
- You’re willing to grow and develop new skills on the job
BBG is a close-knit team of designers, developers and strategists who genuinely enjoy our time working together. We value diversity and empower all employees to have an active role in steering our team forward. We take our snacks and beverages seriously– we’re known for our summer happy hour parties, and we always have La Croix, Coke Zero, and cocktail/mocktail ingredients within reach. Our office is dog-friendly as well as human-friendly!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Monthly team lunch
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A brief introduction to yourself, highlighting relevant accounts/PM work experience
- Why you are interested in this role at BBG
- A link to your resume
- A link to your Instagram, Twitter, and other social profiles
- Approximate date you are available to start
- Salary requirements