Bright Bright Great is excited to announce that our Creative Director Amy Schwartz has been named one of Print Magazine’s 15 Visual Artists Under 30. To commemorate the accolade, all artists were asked to produce a cover for the monthly print issue.
More About Amy Schwartz:
More About Print Magazine:
The BBG team headed to Saugatauk, in Eastern MI for a lock-in to explore where BBG is headed in 2018 and beyond as well as prepare for our BBG X website launching early next year.
- This was a cabin in the middle of nowhere.
- Every restaurant in Saugatauk advised us “not to get the special”
- We spent many hours by a fireplace.
- The back of our cabin lead to a trail bringing up thoughts from Creepshow 2’s “The Raft.”
- We watched Riverdale and drank wine.
- Less vomit than our retreat to Cedar Point.
- Avondale Shrimp Co. was born.
Some of our favorites from our cabin adventure.