Bright Bright Great is Looking for A Project Manager
Bright Bright Great is hiring a Project Manager to join our team. We love what we do, period. We’re looking for new people with the same passion to join our team and make amazing things.
Posted July 6, 2017
We’re a small Chicago-based team of designers, developers, and strategists. We work with a wide range of clients from startups and longstanding businesses, to large tech companies across all industries. We also run Avondale Type Company, our type foundry, and Mlmtr, our photography and videography house.
BBG is focused on brand strategy including user-experience, art direction, user interfaces, branding, and typography. Having digital work in your portfolio is important to us– our balance of digital to print is 70/30.
The ideal candidate has experience coordinating digital projects and can ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and scope, while bringing the best out of everyone around them. The Project Manager will be involved in every phase of the project, from initial meetings and proposal through launch and ongoing client support.
We view our clients as our collaborators, and the ideal Project Manager will be eager to work alongside stakeholders and the creative team to ensure the best possible outcome.
We’re interested in hiring well-rounded people with hobbies and side projects who are curious about learning new things and contributing to our culture in unexpected ways. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
- Coordinate internal resources (designers, developers, operations) and clients for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and calendars
- Assist our Operations, Creative, and Technology teams in the development of project scopes and proposals
- Assist team leads in resourcing team members across projects
- Track project progress and take action when projects are off track
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, team, and contractors
- You’re optimistic, friendly, and organized
- You’re incredibly process-driven and detail-oriented
- You have 1-2 years experience working as a project manager within a design or technology company and on digital product
- You have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects and ongoing changing calendars
- You have experience with Asana, G Suite (Google Apps), and time tracking software
To apply, email email@example.com with:
- A brief introduction to yourself
- A link to your resume and portfolio
- A link to your Instagram, Twitter, Dribbble, and other social profiles
- Approximate date you are available to start
- Salary requirements
- Why you want to work at Bright Bright Great
This position is contract to hire, with an initial contract of 6 months.
Update 2017 8/1 This position has been filled.