Bright Bright Great is Looking for a Digital Strategist To Join Our Team in Chicago
We’re Bright Bright Great, a Chicago-based small team of designers, and developers & strategists. We work with a wide range of clients from funded startups, small businesses, to large tech companies across all industries.
We’re looking for a Project & Accounts Manager on-site in Chicago, IL who’s passionate about project organization, processes, design & technology. You’ll be working closely with our design team, development team, and clients to keep things organized and flowing on a daily basis.
- Creating information architecture lists and diagrams
- Writing copy and other website content
- Brand profiles, personas, user interviews
- Including clients as an integral part of the content strategy process.
- Job is on-site in Chicago
- Experience working with designers and developers
- Experience working with clients
- Have worked in an agency before
- At least 2 years experience in content strategy
- Ability to sell solutions (and possibilities) to clients
- Ability to audit existing client snapshot, note issues and propose plans for future
- Portfolio with IA diagrams/lists, copy, and other content strategy collateral
- Abundant familiarity with UX principles
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Comfortable working remotely using apps such as Slack, Trello, Gmail, Hangouts, etc.
- Ability to organize and manage your own responsibilities and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and opinionated about what you do, but open to accepting feedback.
- Enjoy having discussions around process, strategy, and the story behind content strategy decisions
- Experience with SEM/paid campaigns as well as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & AdWords
- Fast to learn
Creation of and ability to think through Marketing Campaigns
To apply for this position please send your resume, salary requirements and a quick note as to why you are interested to email@example.com.
No recruiters please.
Posted: 2016 11/07