Bright Bright Great is Looking For A Project & Account Manager in Chicago
We’re Bright Bright Great, a Chicago-based small team of designers, and developers & strategists. We work with a wide range of clients from funded startups, small businesses, to large tech companies across all industries.
We’re looking for a Project & Accounts Manager on-site in Chicago, IL who’s passionate about project organization, processes, design & technology. You’ll be working closely with our design team, development team, and clients to keep things organized and flowing on a daily basis.
- Coordinating with designers, developers and clients to gather information
- Check in with clients daily. Report progress on both ends (internal/external)
- Adding and Assigning To-Dos in Basecamp, Asana & Trello
- Improving on processes
- Help and educate clients regarding processes and needs and deliverables throughout project
- Coordinate presentations with clients and team members
- Field all incoming communications from clients and act on them
- Job is on-site in Chicago
- Experience working with designers and developers
- Experience working with clients
- Have worked in an agency before
- At least 2 years experience in content strategy
- Ability to sell solutions (and possibilities) to clients
- Abundant familiarity with UX principles, IA diagrams/lists, copy, and other content strategy collateral
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Comfortable working remotely using apps such as Slack, Trello, Gmail, Hangouts, etc.
- Ability to organize and manage your own responsibilities and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and opinionated about what you do, but open to accepting feedback.
- Enjoy having discussions around process, strategy, and the story behind content strategy decisions
- Fast to learn
- Organized (almost to a fault)
- Process driven
To apply for this position please send your resume, salary requirements and a quick note as to why you are interested to email@example.com.
No recruiters please.
Posted: 2016 11/07